A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Friday, July 27, 2012

7/27/12

Hi everyone. Sorry it has been awhile. It past weekend I went to mesa verde and the arches. Mesa verde is a crazy fun place and I only saw like 1/3rd of the place. It would be a place I would go again. For those who don't know what mesa verde is go and see it. There is only one warning. That is if you are afraid of highest there is some place you might have a hard time with. It is safe tho. Then we went to the arches. I would have to say that was fun and cool. But if I were to go back there I would want to do more hikes. The only warning I have for that one is pretty much the same. But only for one arch it is the delicate arch. The thing we have found out is that there is two ways to hike to in. I was lucky I went up the easier way and some parts was still on a cliff side that dropped pretty far. That was all fun tho. My question for everyone that looks at this is. Is there a place you guys and girls would suggest me to go to that is really fun? I have been to zions, bryce, tetons, yellow stone, arches, and mesa verde.

No comments: