A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Thursday, July 5, 2012

7/5/12

I have had somebad luck lately. Yesterday I wake up and went and help set up for a breaksfast activity. When I was helping pull a camping stove out of a back of the truck and it turn on me and the man that was helping me put it out of the truck. When it turned it went to the grown and landed on my anckle area. It took off a bit of my skin. The man that I was helping went down with the stove but he was ok that I know of. So that is how my crazy day started. Then we went for a bike ride on bonnieville bike trail. We went back to the car and put the bikes on the rack then I remember I needed to get something out of the trunk. So I went to shut the trunk and the bike were hard to get out of the way of. So I drop the trunk a little ways and the bike rack straps broke. We had to figure out how to put two adult bikes in my car and it was not to easy. Then I get home and unloaded the bikes and went to go put my bike away and I stepped on a nail. It goes into my foot. I'm realizing I'm having one of those days. Then later I was drinking a soda and I feel it going down the wrong tube in my throat. So I'm in the car. So I trying to get down the rest of whats in my throat and just then I feel me start to cough and I feel the soda go up my nose. I'm realizing I'm going to spread this soda all over. So I'm trying to do it slowly so it doesn't go all over the place. Then it start to come out and I'm getting it on me and the car door. I was lucky the car door in all plastic. So I was able to clean it all off. But the soda that landed on my pants you could tell it went though my nose. It was not good. I wanted to just go in my place and wrape a bubble around me and stay there. Then my nieghbors where doing fireworks and invited me to go out there. I went out there but with the day I was having I just watched. I didn't even do sparklers because I was afraid I would light something on fire with the day I was having. So that was my day. Leave a comment if you have ever had a day like this.

No comments: