A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

7/17/12

It has been a busy time. I like it when it is busy. So I get it has been a good time then. I really don't have much to say. I have only one thing. I really enjoy where I am at. So about a year ago I went in and had a sleep test done on me. I found out I stop breathing in my sleep about 72 time a hour. I had a surgery and exercised and eat different lost weight and from the surgery I drop down to 13 times stop breathing. I lost a sleep apen or cpap machine. Which I'm greatful for. I have to keep losing weight and so I will never have to us a cpap machine again. My question for the people that read my blog is that have you had something like this happen to you in the past? If so what was it and how did you over come it. Not very many people follow my blog right now so not many people will see it if you post it.

No comments: