A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Thursday, August 2, 2012

8/2/12

Hi to all those people that look at my blog and not follow. Its ok that you don't follow it. I understand why you don't. Everyone just has to many things they have to look at on the internet. Things like pinterest, facebook, google+, twiter, myspace, and other peoples blogs. I have found that everyone is just around computers to much these days. I was outside last night pulling weeds in my yard and all I was thinking about is my internet is down at home and I want to get on it. I didn't have anything special to get on the internet for I just wanted to. I would like to ask everyone if they have ever found themselves in this situation? I did pull weeds for about a half an hour. It was good for me.

No comments: