A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Friday, September 7, 2012

9/7/12

Life has been really busy. It has been a couple days sense I have writen. I have been doing a lot of stuff and work. I have been learning a lot there. I have been doing a lot of stuff I have not normally been doing. It is good for me to learn new stuff. The thing that has been good is my mind is staying force on the tasks I have been doing. I finely just finish one of many project I have on my plate. I have recently found out when I get throughen into stuff I learn the most. I think it is because I can step back and look at it and see what is going on. I didn't know I was that type of person but I am. I sometimes need to talk to someone to step back but I think a lot of people are that way. The question I have for everyone that looks at this blog is, what is the best time you learn things? Is it when you have to or when you read something? or is it just hands on?

2 comments:

Gina said...

I wish I could designate when i want to learn new things. With my job and the blog, it is pretty much all the time. Anyway, I am definitely a hands on learner.

Paul said...

Thanks for you information.
What have you been learning from your blogging?
It seems like most people learn from hands on. I wonder why