A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Monday, September 24, 2012

9/24/12

So it has been a long time sense I have writen on my blog. I have a good reason this time. I went hunting for antelope. I got one. It was a great time. I'm happy I have the rights to go hunting. I'm getting the meat butchered so I have eat it. I'm a person that only kills big game animal if I'm going to eat it.
I know that people have different option on this which is fine. I'm going to ask that the option you have on hunting is not posted good or bad. The reason why is because this blog is not made for that. I have this blog so I can write what is on my mind. I hope people feel free to comment on my posting if they are friendly and positive. I also ran in the dirty dash. I would like to ask if any of my readers have ran the dirty dash? I have found that the shoes I wear was clearly the wrong shoes. They kept falling off from the mud. So that is one thing I'm going to change if I run it again. I also got a side ache. I have found that runners can get side aches from eating and drinking before the run. The research I did also said if you don't eat before the run you still can get a side ache. So my questions to the runners out there have you all found a way not to get a side ache when you run? I need to know because I'm still a new runner in my mind and I would like to know some serects people have found in running. If anyone has any advice with this PLEASE let me know. That is about all that has been going on with me.

2 comments:

Gina said...

As an ER nurse, my only request is to be safe when hunting! Have a good day!

Paul said...

Thanks for the request. Guns are not meant to be handle as a toy. It is a weapon and it kills. I'm a person that handles the gun with caution at all time. Even when it is not loaded.