A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

9/4/12

Number one thing I want to say is. It is crazy that it is Sept. already. I have been doing a lot of overtime at work. I think that is making life go by. I was trying to remember when the last time I had a slow day. It was about 4 to 6 months ago. But it is alright I not sure which one is worst having a slow day or to fast of a day. I would like to ask the people that read this to tell me your oppinion, Is time flighting by worst or is time going to slow worst? The next thing is I went to capitol reef national park this weekend. We found it well not as good as the other national parks. That one seems to have a lot of history in it. So if you like that then it is a great place to go. But for me I find that going on hikes and seeing different land formantions. I mean we saw some cooling things. But we just like other national parks better. The questions I have with this one is where is your favorite national park and why is it?

2 comments:

Gina said...

I am going to be a fence sitter and say I prefer a balance of both time flying by and time going slow. As far as capital Reef- it has been awhile since we have been there. But right now, I would just love to get outside. Have a good day!

Paul said...

It is all good bing a fence sitter. I do prefer the balance of both also. It makes life easier. The whole getting out everyone needs that from time to time. I hope it happens soon for you. I think the balance of time can happen when you have a good vacation from time to time.