A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

8/14/12

So it has been awhile sense I have writen on here. I'm doing well. Work is going good. I have been busy. I was able to hang out with my niece this weekend. I love hang out with them. They are some much hang out with me. They beat me up. I think that is what they like the most. They also talk to me a lot and that we fun to hear what they had to say. There was a show that was on kids say the darndest things. I don't know if it is on. But it is true. My nieces say the darndest things sometimes. But if you don't get offend easly it is the funest thing. The question I have is is that show still on? I know I could google it but I don't want to. I want to know if anyone still watches it?

No comments: