A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wednesday

Wednesday what a crazy day. It started out good. I ran a 5k in 23:23 which is my best time. Then I went to work and started to trouble shoot a board found out what was wrong with the board at least I'm pretty sure I found out the problem. Then I started on the inventory that needed to be done. I got most of it done. And I want to work on a few more things but I didn't get to. My day went way to fast at work. Then after work I went to the mall to try and return somethings. I went to take back what was bought and when I got there I said I wanted my money back. They endup have a no refund policy. I have figured out if the place does not have a refund policy you shouldn't buy anything from them. The reason why they sale things that are worst then wal-mart. So about the same as k-mart. And on my way home I realized I only had about 20 minutes to get home eat jump on my bike and leave. Lucky on my way home I hit almost every green light in my car. So I ate real fast and jumped on my bike and went. About in the middle of what I was doing I felt a stomachache and I endup in the bathroom with a problem and after I felt safe to coming out. I slowly came out of the bathroom and went and laid in my bed. I laid there until I fell asleep.

No comments: