A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Monday, October 11, 2010

It has been a while

Sorry it has been a while sense I have written on here. I wish it is because I have been busy but it hasn't sorry. It is because I have forgotten. I know right now I don't have any one commenting or following. But I know it has been a while. This weekend I went to a place called donut falls. It was a cool place. It has a waterfall going into a whole in a rock. And you can go under it and see the waterfall come down. It is a cool place I recommend everyone to go there if they live in Utah. Then sunday I went and visited some people they were really cool people. They all draw really great pictures. The mom draw pictures of people. She has two boys living at home. One draws places. The other one draws all sorts of stuff his feet. School building and postive and Negtive stuff. They are just great at drawing. I wish I could draw like a quarter as good as them. And today which is Monday I worked then went to the gym before work and after work it was good I needed it.

No comments: