A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Today's posting 10/2/10

So today was a good day. I wake up and new today was going to be interesting day. I was at work on Friday and me and a few of my co-workers where playing hacky sack with a soccer ball play like we normally do. But one of the times the ball kinda of came toward me I kicked with my right foot and my left foot came up with it. I fell and as I was falling I hit my knee against the asphalt. So because that happen I get to feel the pain today. Well it will be ok I guess. I beside to make this blog for like a journal type of blog. Anyone can use it for the same thing but if it gets out of hand with stupid stuff. I well learn how to kick people off. So don't abuse it please.

No comments: