A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Thursday, March 22, 2012

3/22/12

I'm going to go to work for day 2. Yesturday was a pretty good day. I went to work for the first time after my surgery. It went better then I thought. The things that I heard was you lost some weight. They could see it in my face and neck I guess. The other thing I heard was why are you here. I like the talk about me losing weight. Who doesn't. But the whole thing why are you here? That one was a little unspected. Its ok don't get me wrong. But it is just weird. But I weighted myself this morning and I have lost 13 pounds. That is good. But it is not the best way to lose weight being force to be on a liquid diet. I'm slowly getting to eat solid foods. I need to keep my in take of the food to low amounts. Because that is my problem I eat a lot of food. I can not work out for another 8 days. That is killing me probably more then being on a liquid diet. I love to work out. That is why I wake up 2 and a half hours before I have to be at work. Well this is a longer entry then planned. I hope the readers I have enjoyed my mind this morning. :)

No comments: