A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Monday, March 12, 2012

3/12/12

So a week down for 4/10 and it was crazy, but good. This friday I only had a hour for myself. Went down to see my family in castle dale. I have a two week old new niece. She was born at 4 lbs 12 oz. She is really small. But she is cute. I also saw my little sisters kids. I have never been able to play with my little sisters boy, because will he is kind of a mommys boy. But he let me tease him this weekend and I had a lot of fun. It came to a end of play when his sister kept hitting him in the face with a hola hop. I went to tick his neck with my mouth and I saw that he had a bloody nose. So that came to a end real fast. I think his sister was jealous of me and him having so much fun. Then came home a first working on tasks I have around the house I wasn't able to get to over the weekend. I still have a lot to do. So I get to work on that when I have time. Which I don't really have any. It will work out some how tho.

No comments: