A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Monday, June 4, 2012

6/4/12

This weekend was a blur. I really have been trying to find out what I did. I know I stayed busy. I saw my father and that was good to see him. That was on friday. Saturday I do know that I weeded the yard. But that was only for 2 hours. Sunday I watched a movie called the woman in black. That was a 2 hours I guess, and I don't know if I'm still not scared easly because I found that movie not all that scary. I actually started to fall asleep twice. It was a pretty good movie it was just slow at some parts. I have also found that scary movies needs to stay active for me to like it. Or at least keep me on my toes. If anyone else thinks this let me know. I want to know your guys opinon. Or just tell me I'm off my rocker that is fine to.

No comments: