A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Monday, February 27, 2012

2/27/12

So it has been a long time sense I have writen on this. I'm sorry to not post something on here for a while. So this weekend my brother had a little girl. When I say little she was 4 lb 12 oz. And as I understand that is small. But I am a guy that doesn't not have kids for myself, and I don't have much knowledge with kids. So I didn't know that that was small. But that is just the way I am. My little brother moved back this weekend. So it was a pretty good weekend. I also saw my other niece and nephew at a place called fat cats. This was the first time going to fat cats. Fat cats seems like a fun place to go. I had fun. My brother little girl is starting to talk very will. She had started to say puppy. It is so cute.

No comments: