A good fishing trip

A good fishing trip
A good fishing trip

Monday, December 19, 2011

12/19/11

So life has been crazy I'm sorry that I have not writen in along time.
I just had a birthday a little while ago. I have found that as you get older birthday is ether something you want or just don't want. There is no in between. I was kind of look forward to my birthday up until the month of Dec. then I was pretty excited. maybe it was because I knew I was getting new shoes and my was cutting my feet a little each day. Now that it is 6 days until christmas. I'm a person that doesn't like christmas at all. The christmas time music, well I will put it this way. When ever a song comes on the radio I will turn the channel. If a christmas T.V. show comes on I turn the T.V. off. the 3 follows I have hate me for saying this I'm sorry. But there is one thing I want you guys and girls to do.
Tell my you all like Christmas?
And if there is anything you don't like about Christmas what is it?

No comments: